The CALYANA Professional Yoga is our response to demand for a thicker, more comfortable yoga mat. It is ideal as exclusive permanent equipment for yoga schools on the one hand and, on the other hand, protects the joints of yogis and yoginis with knee complaints or similar health problems.
In addition to a perfect grip, the mat features optimum cushioning effect without a loss of stability. You get optimum support for your asana.
CALYANA yoga mats bear the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, confirming they are entirely harmless to health.
For all yogis and non-yogis who are passionate about fitness, the CALYANA Professional is the perfect mat for functional training of any kind. In deep work, at the tower or in CrossFit – the CALYANA Professional reliably withstands the stresses of jumping and traction forces. It really makes training fun!
- Perfect, steady grip
- Pleasant cushioning effect to protect the joints during yoga
- Extremely durable
- Large surface for your training: 66 x 185 cm
- Textured surface in an appealing, simple design
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification confirms freedom from harmful substances and harmlessness to health
- Designed in Switzerland by AIREX – developed by the global market leader for gymnastics and therapy mats from Switzerland
- Made in Germany
Tip 1: Ensure a 100% grip – Wipe your yoga mat with a damp cloth before using it for the first time, and use it for about 3 – 6 weeks depending on your intensity of practicing yoga. Then it is perfectly prepared to support you.
Tip 2: Avoid pressure marks – do not leave objects lying on your yoga mat for a long time.
Tip 3: Keep it in shape – roll up your yoga mat or lay it flat for storage.
Tip 4: Keep it clean – use a cloth or soft brush and lukewarm water to clean your yoga mat.